Industrial Pendant Chandelier
Handcrafted fixture built with heavy duty steel sockets combined with vintage twisted cloth wire to hang individual pendants. Shown here with Edison bulbs (sold separately). From the ceiling to the Steel T bar is approximately 14". Each Pendant comes with 4' of twisted wire to adjust individual pendant lights by wrapping around the bar.
If installing on a sloped ceiling, you will need our sloped ceiling adapter found here.
- Height: 14 inches from Ceiling to Steel T Bar
- Width: 40 inches from end to end of Steel T Bar
- Pendant Light and sockets: 6 steel sockets
- Length of each Vintage Twisted Wire Pendant: 4' (Allows you to hang the pendants as high or low as you want and wrap them around the bar as many times as you would like)
- Bulbs: Accepts all standard bulbs up to 60 Watts
- Socket: Standard size heavy duty light socket (120V/240)
- Processing Time: 1-2 WEEKS
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Included: 5" Canopy and all mounting hardware
- Light Bulbs Sold Separately
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Assembly: This light requires three pieces to be screwed together once received.
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician
We have a selection of vintage bulbs that can be purchased here: http://shop.westninthvintage.com/collections/bulbs-and-cages