- Wood stack - 35" long x 7.5" wide x 2" height with clips in the woodstack for adjusting cord lengths.
- Pendant lights - 6 pendant lights and 6 cages.
- Color: Jacobean
- Cord Length - Standard 48" of cord for each pendant light that can be adjusted to a desired length for your own home or workspace.
- Bulbs - Accepts all standard bulbs up to 60 Watts (Bulbs sold separately)
- Switch - Dimmer switch compatible with compatible light bulbs
- Socket - Standard size heavy duty black porcelain socket (120v/240v)
- Wiring - Hardwired for electrical box and wired for usage in all countries.
- Weight - 9lbs
All mounting equipment is included, but West Ninth Vintage recommends that all lights are installed by a qualified, licensed electrician.
Materials & Production
- Made in the USA. Our shop is located in Conshohocken, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia..
- Wood stack is handcrafted using distressed timber.
- Timber is treated with your stain of choice to display the natural patina of the wood.
- Pendants include Black metal cages
- This light is fully wired by the West Ninth Vintage Team. Please download our free instructions here to install this light.
- It’s important to all of us that you love your West Ninth Vintage lighting.. If you do not, you can request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
RMA requests must be initiated within 30 days of receipt of your order. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the RMA being issued. Orders more than 30 days old will not be accepted and no refund will be given. Customized items are non-returnable and non-refundable. The items(s) returned must be in original and unused condition. The customer is responsible for return shipping
How to return an item
To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the order number in the email. When packing the item for return, include your original packing slip and order number to expedite the return process. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee up to and including the full purchase price in the event that a product is not returned in original condition. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you photograph your return before shipping and to package the products securely.
If you are shipping an item over $75 in value
If you are shipping an item with a value greater than $75, we recommend using a shipping service that includes the ability to track your package and purchasing shipping insurance for the purchase price of the item(s) being returned. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item once it is sent but using a tracked service (UPS, USPS) will provide additional security that it will arrive.
Shipping costs for returns
You will be responsible for paying for all shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Orders that are refused for any reason are subject to a 50% restocking fee. Orders that are returned/refused for any reason will not be refunded shipping. If the items returned are not in original and unused condition, your refund is subject to a restocking fee up the full value of the item.