When it comes to rustic farmhouse lighting, making a true statement should be simple. The Fayette Pendant Wood Beam Chandelier is a great way to do this, with a solid beam and 8 twisted cord pendants. Whether your looking to make this light the focal point of a kitchen or dining room or the core feature of a living room, the combination of materials alone makes for a fantastic lighting option.
The distressed wood beam you see in the picture has been painstakingly worn down and stained. Each wood beam is the same size but all are distressed differently and each one is unique. A perfect addition to your Rustic or Farmhouse decor, this fixture looks great over a table or a kitchen island.
This light is designed for an easy install and the 6' of pendant cord each light comes with allows you to wrap the cord around the wood beam and hang them as high or low as you want. This light is already wired by us for you and all you have to do is the fun part of adjusting the cords to your needs.
- Wood Beam is 46" Long
- All beams are 5.5" Width x 3.5" Height
- Cord Length: Comes standard with 6' of cord for each pendant light that can be adjusted/shortened to your desired length in your own home! Pendants can be staggered once wrapped around wood block
- Pendant Lights: 8 Pendant Lights [We can customize this, just let use know here: https://westninthvintage.com/pages/custom-orders]
- Bulbs: Any style bulb including Edison, Standard, LED etc. (no candelabras)
- Rated 60 Watts Per Socket
- Bulbs sold separately here
- Socket: Standard size heavy duty black porcelain socket (120V/240V)
- Included: All mounting hardware
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- This light is dimmer switch compatible
- Installed Weight: 25 pounds for 46" beam
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician