We hope you love your order. If you do not, you can request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- RMA requests must be initiated within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the RMA being issued.
- Orders more than 30 days old will not be accepted and no refund will be given.
- Customized items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- The items(s) returned must in original and unused condition.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping
To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the order number in the email.
When packing the item for return, include your original packing slip and order number to expedite the return process.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee up to and including the full purchase price in the event that a product is not returned in original condition. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you photograph your return before shipping and to package the products securely.
If you are shipping an item with a value greater than $75, we recommend using a shipping service that includes the ability to track your package and purchasing shipping insurance for the purchase price of the item(s) being returned. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item once it is sent but using a tracked service (UPS, USPS) will provide additional security that it will arrive.
You will be responsible for paying for all shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Orders that are refused for any reason are subject to a 50% restocking fee. Orders that are returned/refused for any reason will not be refunded shipping. If the items returned are not in original and unused condition, your refund is subject to a restocking fee up the full value of the item.