Originally called our Triple Wood Light, and quickly became our most popular, the Fayette Wood Light is a combination of wood, high quality porcelain sockets and steel allowing it to be used practically anywhere. This version has been sanded and smoothed for a more elegant, finished look.
Each wood beam is the same size but all are slightly different and each one is unique. This light is designed for an easy installation and requires one piece to be screwed in (steel bar to ceiling).
- Dimensions: Wood Block is 35" Long x ~5" Width x ~11" Height (Top of wood to bottom of cages)
- Stain Color: Early American
- Downrod: Includes a 6" and 12" downrod that can be joined for a 18" downrod.
- Lights: Four Black Porcelain Sockets
- Bulbs: Accepts all standard bulbs up to 60 Watts (Bulbs sold here)
- Socket: Standard size heavy duty UL Listed black porcelain socket (120V/240V)
- Processing Time: 2-4 business days
- Included: 5" Canopy, four (4) black cages, and all mounting hardware
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- This light is dimmer switch compatible
- Weight: 10 pounds
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician
If mounting on a sloped/vaulted ceiling you will need our sloped ceiling adapter here.