Recessed Wood Beam Chandelier - 5 light
The distressed wood beam you see in the picture has been painstakingly worn down and stained over a weeks time period. Each wood beam is the same size but all are distressed differently and each one is unique. Each is stained with Jacobean stain. We have taken the time to drill out the wood and recess each high quality bulb socket. This allows the bulbs to sit tight to the beam and the light reflects beautifully on the wood. This light is designed for an easy installation and can be used with any type of bulb. The light is already wired by us for you and all you have to do is install!
- Dimensions: Wood Block is 38" Long x 5" Width x 3.5" Height
- Steel pipe to ceiling is 12" - Additional lengths can be found here.
- Recessed Lights: 5 sockets
- Bulbs: Accepts all standard bulbs up to 60 Watts
- Bulbs sold separately (see below for options)
- Socket: Standard Size socket (120V/240V)
- Processing Time: 2-4 business days
- Included: 5" Canopy and mounting hardware
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- This fixture is dimmer switch compatible
- Weight: 18 pounds
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician
Click here for our selection of vintage bulbs: