The distressed wood beam you see in the picture has been painstakingly worn down and stained over a weeks time period. Each wood beam is the same size but all are distressed differently and each one is unique. Each is stained with our blend of stain stain. We have taken the time to drill out the wood and recess each high quality bulb socket to allow the bulbs to sit tight to the beam and allow the light to reflect beautifully on the wood.
This light is designed for an easy installation and can be used with any type of bulb. Installation is as simple as the electrical connections and two screws (included) to mount the fixture to the pre-existing ceiling junction box.
- Dimensions: Wood Block is 38" Long x 5" Width x 3.5" Height
- Downrod from ceiling is selectable as either 6", 12" or 18" using supplied hardware. For a longer downrod, click here.
- Recessed Lights: 5 high quality porcelain sockets
- Bulbs: Accepts all standard bulbs up to 60 Watts including LED and incandescent
- Bulbs sold separately
- Socket: Standard Size socket (120V/240V)
- Processing Time: 2-4 business days
- Included: 5" Canopy and mounting hardware
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- This fixture is dimmer switch compatible
- Weight: 18 pounds
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician
If you have a sloped ceiling, you will need our sloped ceiling adapter here.