Recessed Double Wood Beam Chandelier | 8 light
Combining two of our Recessed Wood Beam fixtures and using a wood canopy at the ceiling, this light fixture sets the tone of a room. From the ceiling canopy to the shackles on the chains to the massive bolt and nut that hold it together, everything about this fixture makes a statement.
Following our other wood fixtures, the wood beam is aged and distressed before being stained. The character of the wood has been exposed for all to see without being overwhelming. We have taken the time to drill out the wood and recess each high quality bulb socket. This allows the bulbs to sit tight to the beam and the light reflects beautifully on the wood.
We must say in advance, this will require at least three people to install. Since every ceiling is different, we cannot provide the ceiling mount hardware. This fixture is currently made for orders and takes 3 to 4 weeks for fabrication.
- Dimensions: Wood Beams are 38" Long x 38" Width x 36" Height (from ceiling to bottom of beam)
- Chain to ceiling is 36"
- Recessed Lights: 8 sockets
- Bulbs: Accepts all standard bulbs up to 60 Watts
- Bulbs sold separately (see below for options)
- Socket: Standard Size socket (120V/240V)
- Included: Wooden canopy and mounting hardware
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- This fixture is dimmer switch compatible
- Weight: 40 pounds. This fixture requires the use of anchors to mount.
- Processing Time: 3-4 weeks
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician.
Click here for our selection of vintage bulbs: