This steampunk industrial chandelier is flexible enough to work in a home, retail space, or office. The large size makes it an especially great option for a dining room or kitchen island. It also features our signature red spigot.
Mounted with a 12" downrod that can be replaced with different lengths available here: https://westninthvintage.com/collections/steel-pipe-options. if mounting on a sloped ceiling be sure to add the sloped ceiling adapter.
- Dimensions: 29" H x 42" W (height measured from ceiling to bottom of lowest bulb)
- Pipe Length that connects to ceiling: 12" drop pipe that attaches from right above red spigot to ceiling - For replacement downrods click here
- Socket: Standard size heavy duty light socket (120V/240V)
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- Processing Time: 1-2 weeks
- Included: 5" canopy and mounting hardware
- Bulbs: Any style bulb including Edison, Standard, LEDS etc. (bulbs not included)
- Rated 60 Watts Per Socket
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Light Bulbs Sold Separately (See Link Below)
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Assembly: This light requires three pieces to be screwed together once received.
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician.
You can choose from our selection of vintage light bulbs here: http://shop.westninthvintage.com/collections/bulbs-and-cages