The Wood Flush Mount Ceiling Light is the perfect compliment to your farmhouse kitchen. Originally made as a main kitchen light, customers have installed this over their kitchen islands and tables.
Made with sustainably harvested, locally sourced lumber this beautiful light will add the rustic character and charm to your light without being overwhelming. Handcrafted in our shop in Pennsylvania, this farmhouse inspired light will be the perfect finishing touch to our ideal kitchen.
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician
- Dimensions: Wood Block is 35" Long x 5.5 " Width x 11" Height (From ceiling to the bottom of the cages)
- Lights: Four Black Porcelain Sockets
- Color: Early American
- Bulbs: Accepts all standard bulbs up to 60 Watts including LED Bulbs
- Bulbs sold separately
- Socket: Standard size heavy duty black porcelain socket (120V/240V)
- Processing Time: 1-2 business days
- Included: All mounting equipment, four black cages
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- This light is dimmer switch compatible with dimmable light bulbs
- Weight: 9 pounds
Whether you are replacing an old track light or to add a linear element into a kitchen, the West Ninth Vintage Flush Wood Mount Ceiling Light is the perfect addition to your dream kitchen.